1. Data controller:
The data controller responsible for processing your personal data is LAINCO, S.A. (A-08290348) with address at Avenida Bizet 8-12, Polígono Industrial Can Jardí; 08191 Rubí (Barcelona)
Registered in the Barcelona Business Registry under Volume 21,835, Folio 215, Page B-28,267, 45th entry
Contact email: email@example.com
2. Collecting your personal data
Personal data are those that you provide us through data collection forms and those that can be sent to us when you use our contact section.
It also refers to data obtained through business or contractual relationships, whether current or maintained in the past.
3. Purpose of the treatment
The purpose of processing your data is to maintain a commercial, contractual or collaborative relationship with you.
4. Processing of personal data
According to Article 6.1 a of the GDPR, the consent of the interested party serves as the legal basis for processing data; which is why we cannot serve you correctly or offer you our commercial information or services without your personal data.
Your data may be transferred to third parties in the cases indicated below:
- They may be consulted by regulatory bodies, the police, and national or international courts, and may be transferred to them when we have the obligation to do so in compliance with current legislation or when requested.
- Providers who need access to your data to provide the services that have been contracted with LAINCO, S.A., and with those that have previously signed confidentiality and personal data processing agreements according to current regulations.
5. Third-party personal data
In the event that you provide the personal data of third parties to LAINCO, S.A., it is your exclusive responsibility to have the prior and express consent of the third party to use and communicate their data. It is your responsibility to inform the third party of the inclusion of your data in the files owned by LAINCO, S.A.
6. Updating your data
Your data is provided on a voluntary basis and you are responsible for ensuring that data is true, accurate and up-to-date. Likewise, in order to keep your personal information updated, you are required to inform us of any changes; should you not inform us of these changes, we cannot be held liable for the veracity of your data.
7. Data transfer
We inform you that LAINCO, S.A. does not need to make international data transfers.
8. Data storage
We will only store your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to comply with regulatory or legal requirements. In this case, they will only be used to prove compliance with our legal or contractual obligations. Your data will be deleted once these periods of limitation have ended.
9. Rights regarding your personal data
Users can withdraw their consent at any time (Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE)). We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to ACCESS or RECTIFICATION: to be able to consult and/or request the modification of your data.
- Right to RESTRICTION: to request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to LIMIT PROCESSING: your personal data may only be processed for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to OPPOSITION TO PROCESSING: in this case, your data will no longer be processed by LAINCO, S.A, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims require the processing of your personal data.
- Right to PORTABILITY: you can request the transfer of your personal data to a third party that you have authorized.