Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Depending on the owner of the cookie:
· Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the duration of the cookie:
· Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
· Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
· Analysis Cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
· Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content. edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later, advertising related to the search that you have carried out, develop a control of our advertisements in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
· Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks
· Customization Cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our web.
Chrome: Settings -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Purpose of each of the cookies used
Below we detail the own cookies used on our website and their purpose: