You are visiting the website under the LAINCO.ES domain owned by LAINCO.
- • Company name: LAINCO, S.A.
- • Company address: Avda. Bizet, 8-12, 08191 Rubí (Barcelona), Spain Bizet, 8-12, 08191 Rubí (Barcelona), España
- NIF: A08290348
- Phone: 93 586 20 15
- • Commercial data: Limited company registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona
Tomo 21.835, Folio 215, hoja número B-28.267, Inscripción 45ª
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website under the domain LAINCO.ES (hereinafter the “Website”) that LAINCO makes available to Internet users. The User is understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities of this website.
This website complies with the provisions of spanish Ley 34/2002, de 11 de juliol, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico and current legislation on the protection of personal data.
LAINCO may alter at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the website, as well as some or all services, and add new services.
Access to the website by users is free and free, and any use other than the purpose of this Website is expressly prohibited.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of it and the services accessible from this website, as well as to maintain due respect to other users.
Among others, this commitment implies that:
- • The user agrees to use the website, content and services in full compliance with the Law, good customs and these conditions of use and, where appropriate, particular conditions.
Accordingly, the User commits not to use the website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects unlawful or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice, harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that of any may damage, disable or deteriorate the website or its services or prevent normal enjoyment of the website by other Users.
- Likewise, the user expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or in any other way damage the electronic data, programs and documents and other components which may be found on this website.
- The user agrees not to hinder access to the service by other users through the mass consumption of computer resources through which LAINCO, S.A. provides the service, as well as not to perform actions that could damage, interrupt or generate errors in said systems or services.
- • The user agrees to not introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of LAINCO or of third parties.
- The user undertakes not to obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the website or the services offered on it. .
- • The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as comments, opinion forums or pages open to the reader) that LAINCO offers on its website and not use them to engage in illegal or contrary activities to good faith and legal order; disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or attempts against human rights.
- • In accordance with the anti-spamming policy of LAINCO LAINCO the user agrees to refrain from using and collecting data from distribution lists that can be accessed through the information and services contained on the website in order to carry out activities for promotional or advertising purposes as well as sending commercial communications of any kind and through any support not requested or previously agreed to by LAINCO and/or interested parties.
The User who intentionally or culpably fails to comply with any of the foregoing obligations and commitments shall be liable for all damages and losses caused.
LIMITATION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITIES
LAINCO undertakes to make its best effort to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the website. However, LAINCO may condition the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the corresponding User registration, selecting the identifier (ID or login) and password that the User agrees to keep and use with due diligence.
- If, in order to use a service on the website, the user must register, he or she will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of completing the necessary forms for subscribing to the Services.
In the same way, it will be the responsibility of the User to keep all the information provided to LAINCO permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to LAINCO or third parties due to the information provided.
- If, as a result of registration, the user is provided with a password, the user agrees to make diligent use of it and to keep the password secret to access these services. Users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords provided by LAINCO and agree not to assign their use to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to third parties. The user will be responsible for the illegitimate use of the services by a third party that uses a password obtained for this purpose due to non-diligent use or loss of the password by the user.
- The user is obliged to immediately notify LAINCO of any fact that allows the improper use of identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorized access to them, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation. As long as such facts are not communicated, LAINCO will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers and/or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
- Some of the services and content offered by LAINCO may be subject to prior contracting of the service and the payment of an amount of money in the manner determined in the General Contract Conditions, in which case they will be made available to you clearly.
- When it is necessary for the user to register or provide personal data in order to access any of the services, the collection and processing of the users’ personal data will apply as provided in the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION section of this Legal Notice. , as well as the provisions of the Registration Conditions, if any.
- The contracting of products or services through this website by minors is prohibited, and they must duly and previously obtain the consent of their parents, guardians, or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts they carry out the minors in their charge.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
LAINCO undertakes to make its best efforts to avoid any errors in the content that may appear on the website. In any case, LAINCO will be exempt from any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or errors or omissions that the information and services contained in this site may suffer. Website or other content that can be accessed through it, nor does it assume any duty or commitment to verify or monitor its content and information.
Likewise, LAINCO does not guarantee the availability, continuity, or infallibility of the operation of the Website, and consequently excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by current legislation, any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to a lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the Website and the services enabled on it, as well as errors in accessing the different web pages or those from which, where appropriate, said services are provided.
Neither does LAINCO guarantee that the website or the server are free of viruses, and it is not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failures, or disconnections in the operation of this system. Due to reasons beyond LAINCO’s control, delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system may be caused by deficiencies in telephone lines or overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of LAINCO.
LAINCO excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the services provided by third parties through this website as well as the means that they enable to manage service requests, specifically, by way of example and not limitation. : for acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the Website, as well as the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, vices, defects, relevance, and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available, or accessible through the services provided by third parties through this Website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All Industrial and Intellectual Property rights of this website and its contents (texts, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creativity, software) belong, as author of collective work or as assignee, to LAINCO or, in its case, to third parties.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for any purpose, on any support and by any technical means, without authorization, are expressly prohibited. from LAINCO.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property owned by LAINCO and third parties.
The user can view all the elements, print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of his computer or on any other physical support as long as it is solely and exclusively for his personal and private use, and therefore, its use is strictly prohibited. use for other purposes, its distribution, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation.
LAINCO can provide access to all types of information, services, programs or data on the Internet that may belong to third parties, in which case the intellectual property rights stipulated by their owners will apply.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other places on the Internet are available on the website, LAINCO will not exercise any type of control over these places and contents.
Under no circumstances shall LAINCO assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, or validity of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
These links are provided solely to inform the User of the existence of other sources of information on a particular topic, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by LAINCO.
LAINCO only authorizes mentions of its contents on other websites with the treatment they consider appropriate, provided that it is respectful, complies with current legislation, and in no case reproduces, without due authorization, the contents of LAINCO.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
LAINCO adopts the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment, and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed. All this, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data.
Please read our Cookies Policy carefully before continuing to browse our website.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
LAINCO expressly reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice without prior notice. Consequently, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice each time he/she proceeds to use the website, as this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
El usuario reconoce y acepta que es su responsabilidad revisar el sitio web y el presente Aviso Legal.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
All matters arising between LAINCO and the user relating to the interpretation, compliance and validity of this Legal Notice shall be governed by its own clauses and, in all matters not provided for therein, in accordance with Spanish legislation, and the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of LAINCO’s domicile.